TODAY I STUMBLED UPON POSTCARD UNITED WEBSITE

Saturday, April 08, 2017



Surprisingly for me, today I just knew that there is a postcard portal just like the Postcrossing.com. It's called Postcard United which was launched last year. I missed the date. Damn. But it's okay, life must go on. Lol.

Anyway, after sending 5 initial postcards to the Postcard United penpals, I got the first message reply from Penang. It took the postman 2 days only to deliver the postcard. I am so surprised and delighted. Normally it would take a week even if the postcard was sent from across the causeway only.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Which one is more interesting - postcard united or postcrossing? :D

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no comment yet ., baru je start guna postcard united ni yee ;p

      Delete
  2. ouh cepat jugak ya postcard tu sampai. meh hantar kat saya sekali.hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bak la address ., tulis je address kat komen ni, wak xpublish., kalo nak lah ;o

      Delete
  3. New info Wak tentang Postcard United..
    Nanti LZ cuba explore..
    Thanks for the info 👌

    ReplyDelete