A SELF POSTCARD FROM INDON

Tuesday, March 14, 2017



Salam my blog readers.

Yesterday I got the postcard I sent to myself during my short trip to Tanjung Balai Pulau Karimun Indonesia, 2 weeks ago.

It took the postmen to send the pity and lonely postcard to my house in 15 days.

The stamp cost is 15,000 rupiah (RM5.80), which is so expensive comparing to only 50 sen to send international address postcards from Malaysia.

From this experience, I conclude that it's hard to find postcard in Indonesia post office (kantor pos). The stamps (perangko) for the postcard (kartu pos) is explosively expensive!

Anyway, I am glad that I am still received the postcard safely. ;p





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Kecik2 dulu pos kad raya utk diri sniri. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bukan kecik2 dulu ko main kawin2 keew., eyh? hahar2

      Delete
  2. tambah lagi koleksi.. tengok albumnya wak !

    ReplyDelete