VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014 POSTCARDS

Wednesday, February 03, 2016



A FEW months ago I was stumbled upon my own country's blogger who likes to send and receive postcards from all over the world. On her blog, I saw that she was getting a gunny of postcards (read: thousand of postcards) from Tourism Malaysia in 2014 for promotion purposes. I was unable to contact her since she is not active anymore in the cyberworld, I guess. However, I found another blogger who is also getting the same postcards from Tourism Malaysia. And when I asked her about the postcard, she told me that she's willing to give me some of the postcards, free of charge. I am so happy!

Yesterday, finally I received a bundle of Visit Malaysia Year 2014 postcards which are still beautiful and new. Thank you mak Nayfatimahrashid for her understanding. Semoga Allah membalas jasa baik budi mak itu.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. memang seronok kalau ada kawan yg sama minat dan bermurah hati...rezeki wak letuw...wak saya tanye jgn marah hah...blog yg lagi satu cam sunyi je...eh! terbizi bodi plak...hahaha

    ReplyDelete