POSTCARD INSIDE ENVELOPE

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Greetings from Singapore postcard. Tq Kay Jin ;)

After a long week going outstation, today I returned home and found out that there were 7 postcards waiting for me.

1. Kay Jin of Singapore (swap, GF, above) - "Hi Wak, nice to meet you. So here I GF to help your collection, hopefully you get many designs to show us in the future! " Note: I think this is my seventh (7th) GF postcard so far. Btw, I met Kay Jin in Singapore during their 5th postcrossing meetup this year.

2. Fisherman, Dublin (IE-108387) - "Hello Wak, I hope you enjoy this sunset over Dublin - Fisherman"

3. Amelia, Georgia, USA (US-3821638) - "Hello, I hope this card finds you well! I live in a small suburb about an hour west of Atlanta, Georgia. All the best to you! " Note: But she gave me an Arizona postcard.

No. 34: Fisherman, Dublin, United Kingdom
No. 33: Amelia, Atlanta Georgia

4. Sarah Lam, of Taipei, Taiwan (TW-1854500) - "Dear Wak, Greetings from Taiwan! This is a postcard of the Taipei red House under sunset. It is the first market in Taipei and was built in 1908. It is now transfored into a market for "creative stuff" and a popular tourist distinction. Hope you like this postcard. Happy postcrossing! Best"

5.Dean, Serbia (RS-25265) - "Hello! Greetings from Serbia. Tito is very important, but controversial person, for in history for all country from former Yugoslavia. His grave is in Belgrade (Serbia). Hi funeral drew many world statesmen. Based on th enumber of attending politician and state delegations. It is still regarded as the largest state funeral in history. Happy Postcrossing. Dean"

No. 32: Sarah Lam, Taipei, Taiwan
No. 31: Dean, Belgrade, Serbia

6. Sarah Beth, USA (US-3821637) - "Greetings from America! This sunrise is from the Southwest. I went out there on a road trip a few years ago. I never knew I would love the desert so much. The canyons & dunes and sand and colors are nesarly indescribable. (I'm not a hot weather kind of girl but it wasn't bad.) I'm getting into photography so much, got a beautiful camera for Christmas and taking a couple classes. Wishing you a happy healthy 2016!"

7. Thomas of Hamburg, Germany (DE-4915180, the last photo below) - "Hi Wak, I hope you are well. The picture which you see is near the harbour in Hamburg. Hamburg is a beautiful city in Germany. You can do a lot of activities. All the best! Regards." Note: I feel strange about this postcard because Thomas put it inside an envelope. Why cannot he just write my address on the postcard, paste the stamp and mail to me without the envelope? Anyway, thank you for the postcard.

Another note. So, today I created a new label called 'Mastika: Weird & Strange' postcards I received due to the nature of not usually normal.

No. 30: Sarah Beth, USA
No. 29: Hamburg, Germany

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The card from Thomas is probably P&C. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah banyak poskad cantik yg wak terima dari serata dunia tu...

    ReplyDelete