NO. 21: GUILIN CHINA

Tuesday, February 02, 2016




TODAY, surprisingly I received 5 postcards on my mailbox. Probably because of the long weekend holiday due to the Hari Wilayah (Federal Day).

The first postcard comes from Tommy of China. This is my 21st postcard from postcrossing ID. He wrote:

"CN 1845731
Hi Wak,
This place is in the middle of China.
Guilin. Have you been in China?
Happy New Year.
From Tommy 2016.1.6
China Jiangsu. Changzhou"

Yes Tommy, I visited Beijing 3 years ago and walked on the Great Wall of China! Thank you again for the lovely postcard.

The second postcard comes from Ms Sara of Poland. I know her through her blog: sawatka. She wrote:

"Direct swap 18th January 2016.
Hello! As you
already know my
name is Sara. Im 18!
I live in a small village in
Poland. I'm glad you visited my blog. It is
mostly about my travels and postcards but also about
interesting events and snail
mail. My biggest dream is
to visit all european capital
cities. For now I 've been to Rome,
Berlin, London, Stockholm, Warsaw,
Prague, Vilnius, Vienna, Bratislava
and Vatican.
Warm Greetings! Sara"

The third postcard comes from my own country-lady, Ms Tunteja. I know her accidentally on the postcrossing wall. She is very active postcrosser too. She wrote:

"Salam Wak,
sorry sebab send kad ni lambat skit.
Sibuk dengan urusan dunia ;)
Wak simpan stok GF Malaysia banyak ke?
Ada rasa2 nak jual sikit tak? Malas pulak
rasanya nak beli kat website
sbb kena tunggu lagi. Apa2 wak email
saya ye bagitau. Terima kasih.
Private swap: tunteja (Marlina)"



The last two postcard are GF (Greeting From) postcards from Finland and Taiwan. I like them too!

Ms Laura of Finland wrote:

"Hello Wak,
and greetings from Tampere,
Finland! It's been really
cold here lately, even -40 C
up in the north. And lot's of
snow too.
Best, Laura"

Ms Emily of Taiwan wrote:

"Hello Wak, 18th Jan. 2016.
Greetings from Taiwan! I live in central
Taiwan, which is close to the famous attration
"Sun Moon Lake". We also have the best weather
of the whole island, it's always warm and comfortable
in the city I live - Taichung. Come and visit some
time! Have a nice day :)
Best wishes, Emily"



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. WAH BANYAKNYA DPT POSKAD...POSKAD GUILIN CHINA TU CANTIK SGT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you received it. :) I'm still waiting for your card. I will let you know when I get it.
    You received beautiful cards.
    Happy postcrossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. semakin banyaklah koleksi wak ea !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohaya gozaimasu ..

    ogenkidesuka wak san ...

    osashiburidesu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohaya gozaimasu ..

    ogenkidesuka wak san ...

    osashiburidesu.

    ReplyDelete