AOTEAROA AND DOHA

Wednesday, February 03, 2016



TODAY, I got another two postcards coming from Natsumi (bunnyonaise) of New Zealand and Sara (ssk) of Doha.

Natsumi wrote:


"Hi Wak,
How are you? 
Hope this sunset picture 
with a lighthouse from 
New Zealand is to your 
liking! NZ is full of nature 
and beautiful marine life!
Take care! 
Cheers,
Natsumi (Bunnyonaise)"

While Sara of Doha wrote:


"Dear Mr Wak Tiga Lalat, (marhabah)! 
I hope this card finds you 
well, happy and in good health. 
Thank you for expressing an 
interest in Qatar. My family 
and I hope to visit Malaysia 
soon! I'm jealous of all the 
areas you travelled to especially 
Japan. I have to go there. 
Saudia is right next door so 
I hope you visit one day! 
Wishing you the best, Sara"

You Might Also Like

0 comments