NO 17 LITHUANIA AND ONE POSTCARD WAS WRONGLY DELIVERED TO MY HOUSE

Wednesday, January 20, 2016


TODAY I received 4 poscards. The first postcard (no. 17 on postcrossing ID) delivered by Ms Greta of Lithuania. She wrote:

"Labas (Hello) Wak!
Greetings from snowy Lithuania :)
My name is Greta, I'm almost 23 years old and I live 
in our capital city Vilnius! It's the biggest city in 
LTU with 540 000 of habitants. I guess comparing with 
cities of Malaysia it is very small for you ;D
I've picked you this postcard because thats how 
Lithuania looks in winter. I hope you will like it!
Best wishes to you in New 2016 year! 
Greta. -16 C. LT-485692"

The second postcard was from Jiwon of South Korea. She wrote:

"Apa khabar Wak!
Thank you for the offer :)
It's first time to send a postcard to Malaysia.
So interesting.
I wish you a happy new year in 2016 and all your efforts 
into great achievements!

Best wishes, Jiwon"

The third and fourth postcard were coming from Pang of Thailand. Pang's second postcard was attached (slightly glued) together with the first one, and to the postcrosser named Olivia of United Kingdom. I would send the Olivia's postcard directly from my post office here in Malaysia. Pang wrote:

"Dear Wak,
Sawasdee ka! greetings from Thailand.
I'm Pang from Thailand. Thank you to interested direct swap with me. 
I guess this card will arrive you after new years.
So, Happy New Years. May all your wishes come true in 2016.
Pang"

Later I message her about the error, and she replied (misunderstood):

"Hello Wak,
I'm so sorry about my mistakes about postcard.
I will send new card to you and thank you about postcard
you will send to Ms Olivia.
I'm really sorry.
Best wishes, Pang"

I am trying to reply back but my postcrossing message is full right now. So, I need to tell her again tomorrow morning after 8am.


Wrongly delivered postcard to my mailbox. From Pang (Thailand) to Olivia (UK).

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Eh.. the Korean wish 'apa khabar wak'. Sounds interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sesekali orang korea nak cakap melayu bole mak kann., hehe2

      Delete
  2. Wak, postcard saya pernah jgak wrongly delivered to someone else.. Luckily postcrosser tu mcm Wak, dia htr semula postcard saya masuk dlm sampul..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu lar, kad UK tu melekat kat poskad alamat wak smpi ke umah wak posmen hntr dorg x perasan kott., hehe2

      Delete
  3. wahh, bestnyaa wak tukar2 postcard, nak tukar juga postcard ngan wak :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bagila alamat siti., nnti leh tukar2 suke suki poskad yee., hehe2

      Delete
  4. Best wak . dulu saya masa sekolah rajin ada penpal . hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyela dulu zaman xde emel, fb, instagram bagai kannn., skrg nih org x pndg pon poskad n penpal lagi., hikhik2

      Delete
  5. menarik ni wak... Macam2 versi poskad.. I Like!

    ReplyDelete