NO. 16: FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE

Tuesday, January 12, 2016



FOREWORD. This blog is only for postcard activities. The main photojournal is still available >>CLICK HERE.

TODAY, I receive a new postcard from Oksana, Russia. She wrote:


"Hello! 

Happy birthay to you!
Here's wishing you a day filled
with delight and fun!
Congratulations on becoming 
even more experienced.
I'm not sure what you 
have every experience makes
us people we are today.
Often smile ))) The world
is wonderful and
you are beautiful!"

Hi Oksana, thank you for your beautiful and lovely postcard. I like it very much! But, can you translate the writing at the back of your postcard, please?

Updated. 13.1.16. Soon, Oksana wrote me a message. "Hi, Wak) I am very glad that finally my card got to you. I already thought she was lost.It's just too bad that she came in later on your birthday..And on the reverse side of the postcard written request.I'll try to translate, only if the translation will turn out something wrong, then I'm sorry.There diamond wish: "I wish you happiness! Sparkling as the dew on flowers, and boundless as the noonday sky!" "And my address is: Russia 180016 Pskov I will be very glad to receive from you a postcard or even a letter.I would be interested to learn about you, your country, culture )) "



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. assalam...singgah pagi jengah lalat2 kat sini...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wasalam mak bunda tuuh, silakan mampir jgn malu2 naa., ;p

      Delete
  2. Macam tema ala James Bond 007 pula rasa tittle hari ini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. berangan je mcm movie star., hehe2 bole mak kebun kann ;p

      Delete