DIRECT SWAPS FROM THAILAND AND USA

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

swap from Michelle, USA

FOREWORD. This blog is only for postcard activities. The main photojournal is still available >>CLICK HERE.

TODAY I received two more postcards for direct swaps from Michelle Kwong of Tacoma, United States of America and Tle (Hyukiehanie / Khwanruan) of Phuket, Thailand.

Michelle wrote:

"Hello there :)
I'm Michelle and am originally from Hong Kong. Although I live in Tacoma, I always go to Seattle for Chinese food and buble tea ;)
It rains a lot here. But I still like it here a lot.
Happy holidays.
Michelle 2015/12/17"

I then message her:

Hi Michelle, greetings again from Malaysia.
I just received your lovely and sketchy postcard! I wonder a few things about your postcard: is Tacoma near to Seattle? And you posted the postcard from Phoenix Arizona?
Thank you again and happy postcrossing!

The latter postcard from Tle (Hyukiehanie or Khwanruan) of Thailand. She wrote:

"Dear Wak ;)
Hello! How are you? This is card from Thailand. The picture on this card is interesting place in Phuket province. Have you been to Phuket before? By the way, I hope you will like this card ;D
Nice to meet you ;) Happy New Year!
Best wishes, Tle 22/12/15 "

Thank you Tle (Hyukiehanie / Khwanruan), sawadeekrap. I am sorry I cannot figure out what is your actual name. Maybe you could tell me later. It is a nice postcard of Phuket beaches and I like sunset very much. No, I haven't been to Phuket, but I reached and visited Krabi a few years ago. It's a nice beach too.

Thank you for both of you.

Michelle Kwong lovely handwriting ;)

swap from Tle (Hyukiehanie / Khwanruan) of Phuket, Thailand

Dear Tle (Hyukiehanie / Khwanruan), thank you

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Assalamualaikum Wak,

    Seronok baca postcards yang Wak terima..
    Cantik-cantik belaka gambar poskad tu..
    Mana wak simpan / letak postcards tu semua?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sonok kan baca tulisan dlm poskad dari penpal yg jauh dimata tu cik kak kann.,

      skrg nih, letak dlm laci je dulu, tgh nak carik box letak poskad, tp masalahnye tak semua poskad sama saiz., ke cik kak lenny buat box kasut ke ape?

      Delete
    2. So far saya letak dalam album, boleh belek gambar dan baca semula postcards tu tapi bila fikir balik berapa banyak album kena beli? Mgkn akan transfer ke kotak dgn index sekali..

      Delete
    3. tapi abum tu leh muat poskad semua saiz ke? biasa satu album brape keping poskad leh masuk?

      Delete
    4. Boleh muat album tu Wak sebab saiz A5..
      1 album lebih kurang 20 keping postcards standard size..

      Delete