ANOTHER DIRECT SWAPS

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Updated. 6.1.16. Received by Yuki Kimura, Japan.

TODAY I send another three new postcards to our post-crosser.

1. Yuki Kimura of Japan . Updated. 6.1.16. Received.
2. Jussara of Brazil
3. Anastasia Nikita of Indonesia

Hopefully they will do the same to me. Lol.

Note. The postcards I used for this batch are featuring Thaipusam festival in Batu Caves.





Updated. Later I received a message from Mariana Lino of Portugal that she agreed to swap postcards. I will send this postcard to her by today. Updated again. 30/12/15. I received her swap postcard. Thank you Mariana.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Iskh Wak terasa ngeri tengok postcard tu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dorang ade yg nak unik n eksotik ghituuu., huhu2

      Delete
  2. Wah wak..... ada pen pal rupanya hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baru nak ade penpalnyer,

      ni blog poskad sajeew., blog utama wak kat sini mak okeje :

      http://tigalalat.blogspot.my

      Delete
  3. program apa ni wak...main tukar tukar postcard ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nih projek tukar poskad suka sama suka,
      kita hntr poskad yg kita x kenal, pastu kita akan dpt poskad dari org yg jugak kita x kenal., surprise gituu., leh join kat postcrossing.com

      selamat mencuba dan beramal ;p

      Delete